Northern Enterprise Solutions accept:
- Visa and MasterCard
- Direct debit or PayPal
Things happen. Right? Northern Enterprise Solutions wants to work with you to get the best possible outcome, even if you need to change things.
- If you change your mind before the project brief / proposal is accepted or confirmed, there is no obligation to pay. At all. Ever
- If you’ve accepted the project brief / proposal and have made your first 50% payment, and you change your mind: Please contact Northern Enterprise Solutions straight away to see if a partial refund can be arranged. Your brief / proposal will outline important dates for key milestones, it’s important to take a note of these.
To help keep our costs down, and therefore our prices as low as possible, it’s important to have fair and transparent payment policies. All of Northern Enterprise Solutions products & services come with a thorough brief and have opportunities to review and change before final delivery; because value for money is what Northern Enterprise Solutions is about.
Generally the policy is, 50% on acceptance of project proposal / brief and 50% before final delivery.
Specifically the policies are:
- If you want a website built for you, this would mean 50% payment when you accept the project. Work on your website will begin, and the final payment should be received before it is launched.
- Or if you’re interested in being shown how to build your own, this would mean 50% payment on confirmation of booking and requirements. The final payment should be received before the first session
- If you’d like a business plan developed, this would mean 50% payment on confirmation of your concept development workshops and business requirements. The final payment should be received before delivery of your final document.
Traditional & Digital / Social Media Marketing:
- For traditional marketing this means 50% payment when the creative brief is accepted, and the final payment before materials are received.
- For digital marketing this means 50% payment on acceptance of marketing brief, and the final payment before the commencement of services.
- This means 50% payment when you accept the project proposal & the reaming 50% before delivery of final materials and services.
Workshops & Events:
- If you would like to organize an event or workshop, 50% payment on acceptance of proposal, and the remaining amount before workshop or event delivery.
No, but it is recommended to make sure your business plan is as accurate as possible. You can also just email your briefing notes, Northern Enterprise Solutions will still need to get in contact with you to discuss some aspects of your plan.
Yes. Absolutely. If you’re in a hurry, Northern Enterprise Solutions can develop your business plan urgently. Your plan will however incur an urgent processing fee of an additional 50%. Get in contact to discuss your time frame.
Northern Enterprise Solutions will start work on your request right away. But how long it takes to complete depends on a few things:
- The type of business plan you need. The more complex, the longer it will take.
- If your business case requires travel or onsite research.
- Your availability to meet
A basic business plan will normally take 3-5 working days to complete. A deluxe business plan may take up to 15 working days.
How else can we help?